Infinia ZenFood Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food
If your pet prefers a diet free of grains and ordinary proteins, put them on the path to nutritional nirvana with Infinia® ZenFood™ holistic pet food. ZenFood™Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe offers you peace of mind with top-of-the-line, grain-free nutrition without ingredients like wheat, corn, soy, dairy, chicken or beef. The Infinia Holistic™ ZenFood™ Blend is formulated with Omega 3 & 6 fatty acid and zinc for a full, shiny coat and supple skin. Your dog will enjoy a flavorful meal packed with select nutrients, and you’ll enjoy peace of mind. How will you know? Just look for that happy, wagging tail!
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
Infinia® Grain Free Salmon and Sweet Potato Recipe Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for the maintenance of adult dogs.
RECOMMENDED DAILY FEEDING GUIDELINES FOR MAINTENANCE OF ADULT DOGS
ADULT DOG WEIGHT IN POUNDS/ADULT DOG WEIGHT IN POUNDS
3 to 5 lbs - 1/2 to 2/3
5 to 10 lbs - 2/3 to 1
10 to 20 lbs - 1 to 1-2/3
20 to 30 lbs - 1-2/3 to 2-1/4
30 to 40 lbs - 2-1/4 to 2-1/2
40 to 60 lbs - 2-1/2 to 3-1/2
60 to 80 lbs - 3-1/2 to 4-1/4
80 to 100 lbs - 4-1/4 to 5
Over 100 lbs - 5 + 1/3 cup for each additional 10 lbs over 100 lbs
The feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce dry measuring cup. One measuring cup contains approximately 3.7 ounces (106 grams) of Infinia® ZenFood® Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Adult Dog Food.
• The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs. The amount given to your dog may vary depending on age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
• Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health.
• When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
• Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
• Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
• It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
• Not for human consumption