Southside Feed now carries Purina Accuration Range Liquid Feed 28-10 available for delivery. Accuration® Range Liquid is a liquid protein-energy supplement designed for free-choice feeding to pasture cattle.
Features & Benefits
Contains 10% fat for high energy
Increases level of readily available energy in ration to optimize body condition score, weight gains, and efficiency.
Contains protein, vitamins and minerals
Furnishes all nutrients necessary to balance deficiencies in range cattle diets.
Encourages grazing time and forage utilization
Intake Modifying Technology® causes cattle to consume multiple small snacks daily of the supplement, which optimizes the flow of nutrients to the digestive system, thereby encouraging the utilization of available forages.
Easy to store and handle in bulk.
DIRECTIONS: Feed free choice from a lick wheel or similar type of feeder that will limit intake. Optimum intake of this product is 1 to 3 pounds per head daily for cows consuming adequate quantities of forage.
IMPORTANT: Follow these management practices:
1. The feeder should be designed so that cattle cannot remove cover, upset contents or otherwise be able to over-consume.
2. Consumption of this product will vary according to forage quality and quantity as well as age and weight of the animal. Poor quality forage and a limited quantity of forage will increase the consumption of this product, while good quality and an unlimited quantity of forage will decrease the consumption.
3. Observe cattle closely for the first 8 days on this product to be sure it is not over-consumed.
4. Do not feed this product to starved cattle.
5. If the feeder tank runs dry and is refilled, observe cattle for 3 days to prevent overconsumption.
6. Feed tanks should be kept clean and free from contamination of all kinds before refilling.
7. Provide forage to cattle at all times while on this supplement. Ensure the forage is not moldy or spoiled.
8. Do not feed in conjunction with other urea (NPN) containing feeds.
9. Do not offer this product in fields where crops are grown that are known to contain high levels of urease enzyme, such as soybeans.
10. Provide fresh, clean water near the feeding area.
11. Provide free choice salt.
CAUTION: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
Source: Purina Mills